Job vacancy in Nigeria: Team Ace currently recruiting for Software Manager
Are you an applicant current seeking jobs particularly in the area of software management? Check this out; Team Ace is hiring.
Team Ace is a growing off-grid energy company with its base in Nigeria. The company aims to expand into emerging markets. And with business rapidly booming, Team Ace is already on the top players' list in this area.
See further details of the Team Ace staff recruitment below:
Job Title: Senior Manager - Software Engineer
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Job role description
- You will join the Engineering team and assist in improving distributed energy reliability to homes and businesses in Nigeria.
- As the Senior Manager, Software and Engineering, you will be responsible for the implementation and designing of functional software solutions.
- You will be working with the Engineering team and the Operations departments to define software requirements and also lead other projects related to software development.
- Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Things you will focus on:
- Developing, modifying, maintaining and enhancing internally developed applications to match business processes and requirements
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture with scalability in mind.
- Working directly with other software engineers, product managers, testers to conceptualise, test, build and realise products.
- The experience of working, interfacing with hardware and embedded systems engineers to build scalable software to commercialise consumer electronics, payment terminals and energy storage systems.
The application closing date is 9th October, 2020
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of Master Degree, B.Sc qualification
- 7+ years of proven experience as a software engineer
- Hands-on experience in software development, IoT systems, Cloud services and agile methodologies
- Must have worked with SPA framework (e.g. ReactJS, VueJS or Angular)
- Experience in building scalable systems
- In-depth understanding of IoT systems and Distributed computing
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux/Unix-like)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases e,g MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases e.g. DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Core skills in Scripting (JS, Python, PHP), Mobile (Flutter), Databases, Front End, Cloud (Amazon Web Services) and DevOps (CI/CD)
Salary: N500,000 - N600,000 monthly
How to apply for the Team Ace Software Engineer job
All qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using "Senior Software Engineer-AL09" as the subject of the email.
Find out more about Team Ace firm before you apply. Share post with interested applicants
Share With Friends