USSD code for GTBank
The Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) has made banking easier for many Nigerians by introducing the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code which enables its customers to carry out some basic banking operations using their mobile devices.
Here, we will talk about the GTB USSD code and how to use the bank code to carry out various banking transactions from your GTB account.
With the GTB USSD code, you don't even need data or an internet connection. All you need is a phone with a sim card with which you will dial the USSD code.
What is GTBank USSD code?
First, before you talk of using the GTB USSD code, you must ensure that the phone number you are about to use is linked to your GTB account.
The USSD code for Guaranty Trust Bank, GTB is *737#. With this GTBank USSD code, you can do various banking operations such as transferring of funds, checking your GTB account balance, payment of bills and airtime and data top-up.
Get started with the GTB USSD code by dialling *737#.
One advantage of the GTB USSD code feature is that it offers you a higher degree of flexibility.
Do you need information about other banks' codes?
Other banks have also introduced the use of USSD codes into their banking system. Discover the USSD code for any bank in Nigeria.
How to use GTBank USSD code
Depending on the banking operation you want to undertake or transaction you want to initiate, there are different ways you can use the GTB USSD code.
- For transferring funds from your GTBank to another GTBank account: Dial #your GTB USSD code*1*amount*the NUBAN account no# (e.g. *737*1*5000*0987653412#).
- To make a transfer from your GTBank account to other banks: Dial #your GTB USSD code*2*amount*the NUBAN account no# (e.g. *737*2*5000*309777198).
- To buy airtime for your line: Dial the GTB USSD code*airtime amount# (e.g. *737*500#).
- To send airtime to another line: Dial the GTB USSD code*amount*recipients phone number# (e.g. *737*500*08169497771#).
- To check your account balance: simply dial *737# and follow the onscreen prompt to your GTB account balance.
What are the benefits of using the GTB USSD code?
The GTBank USSD code offers a fast and convenient way of performing bank transactions even while on the go as it doesn't come with any special requirement or skill.
It also doesn't matter the type of phone you are using to initiate the transaction so long as you are dialling the code with the line connected to your Guaranty Trust Bank account.
Here are what GTB customers stand to benefit from using the GTB banking USSD code.
- Fast and prompt banking service.
- Get instant value
- Better cash management
- Easy, inexpensive and straightforward means of banking operation.
- It works on any phone.
- No data or internet service is required to carry out transactions.
GT BANK USSD Code To Pay Electricity Bills
GT Bank has made it easier to pay Buy Electricity bill using their popular USSD code.
To make the payment from the comfort of your home dial *737*50*amount*station code# e.g *737*50*7500*95#
Some States' GT Bank Service Disco Code
- Port Harcourt Prepaid: dial *737*50*Amount*95#
- Port Harcourt Postpaid: dial *737*50*Amount*96#
- Eko Prepaid: dial *737*50*Amount*151#
- Eko Postpaid: dial *737*50*Amount*152#
- Ibadan Prepaid: dial *737*50*Amount*137#
- Kano Prepaid: dial *737*50*Amount*93#
- Kano Postpaid: dial *737*50*Amount*94#
Share With Friends