How to be a good wife to your husband
No man will want to be stuck with a worrisome or troublesome woman in the house. Every man wants a woman that gives him peace. How do you keep making your man happy? Here are things you should do.
- Never raise your voice on your husband for any reason. Its a sign of disrespect.
- Don't expose your husband's weaknesses to your family and friends. It will bounce back at you. You are each other's keeper.
- Never use attitudes and moods to communicate with your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.
- Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.
- Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them, the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.
- Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.
- Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.
- Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty-handed. Rather encourage him.
- Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted.
- Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband his right. You must give it to him how he wants it. It's very important to men if you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over that duty. Men find it hard to withstand sexual starvation.
- Never compare your husband to your one time Ex-lover. Your home may never recover from it if you do.
- Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.
- Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don't do that.
- Don't forget to check your husband's dressing and appearance before he steps out of the house.
- Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.
- Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.
- Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage. Don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must "leave if you want to leave".
Be nice to your husband's friends
- Never base your love on monetary things. Will you still submit to him even if you earn more money than him?
- Don't forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him. Good communication is the bedrock of every happy home.
- If your idea worked better than his, never compare yourself to him. It's always teamwork.
- Don't be too judgmental of your husband. No man wants a nagging wife.
- A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn't even know that her body needs a bath.
- Does your husband like a particular type of food? Change your cooking to suit your man's taste. No man jokes with food.
- Never be too demanding on your husband. Enjoy every moment, resource as it comes.
- Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. The sweetness of attitude is a true beauty.
- Don't associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.
- Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.
A good woman is her husband's happiness and backbone
- A confrontational wife can never keep a good husband and her home, she will be grooming irresponsible daughters without manners.
- A woman who cannot manage her children, home and husband is a complete failure in life no matter her achievements.
- A wise woman honours her husband, and respects him, in turn, the husband will cherish her and love her dearly - it will be natural. Husband is a beautiful gift from God. Almost every woman out there will love to be married. No good man on earth can tolerate a confrontational and argumentative wife except they have lost their value and become less of a real man.
- Fruit of the womb is a blessing from the Lord, love your children and teach them well.
- You are never too old to influence your home. Never reduce your care for your family for any reason.
- A prayerful wife is very wise and intelligent and she is a better-equipped wife, pray always for your husband and family. Conquer all your challenges and problems with prayers, only God can solve our problems - not parent, not scholars not anybody but, only God and then you.