2021 Seplat Scholarship application
The Seplat Scholarship Form for undergraduate students is out. Seplat Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2020/2021 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The Seplat JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
Seplat registration portal.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) in one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
Method of Application
- To apply for Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme, please fill in the information accurately.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Visit the Seplat website.
Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at Mid-Night Monday, 10th August 2020.
Share With Friends