FULAFIA Post-UTME screening details for 2020/2021 academic session
The Federal University of Lafia, FULAFIA, has announced its screening details, cut-off mark, application fee, eligibility and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The application fee for the screening form is N2, 000 while the general cut-off mark ranges from 170 to 230 depending on the course the candidate applied.
The Federal University also extended its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/DE registration which was supposed to start from July 27th and ends August 30th until September 30th, 2020.
The school's registrar released a note which contains the full details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In writing, it said, "This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, to register for Post-UTME screening online.
Screening Requirements for Fulafia Post-Utme:
i. Candidates must have at least five O' Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. A JAMB UTME mark of 170 and above ( For Human Anatomy and Physiology mark of 200 and above, for Nursing and Radiography 210, for MLS 220 and MBBS 230).
iii. Candidate must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
iv. Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input their O' Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
The Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted".
Registration date for Fulafia Post utme:
Registration for the screening scheme will begin on July 27, 2020, and end on August 30, 2020.
Interested candidates are to pay N2,000 for the registration of the screening exercise.
The screening exercise is strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
For candidates paying for the screening registration with MasterCard, you would be redirected to the Fulafia website to continue with your registration after successful payment.
Screening Registration Procedure for Fulafia Post utme:
- Go to Fulafia post-UTME portal, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2020/2021 admission screening and click on log in.
- Check your biodata to make sure that the information displayed about you is correct.
- Enter your phone number and email address, then click on the Pay Now button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You have two options for making your payment, through online payment or any commercial bank; click on the one you wish to use for your payment.
- To pay online, you can use either MasterCard, USSD, Internet Banking or eWallet.
- If you wish to pay through commercial banks, print your invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- After payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita.
- Re-login to the Fulafia post-UTME portal, fill the application form correctly and click on the submit button.