FUNAI Post-UTME 2020 Form, Cut off Mark, Registration and Screening Details
The registration for the Post-UTME and direct entry screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State has commenced.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Post-UTME 2020
The general public should know that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State has commenced.
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and E-mail addresses accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
AE-FUNAI Post-UTME method of application
To register for the FUNAI, eligible candidates should only pay a processing fee of N2,000.
- Visit the University website, click on the menu tab (for Mobile), and click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
- Click prospective Students'
- Click on 'Click to Apply' under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number'
- Select your payment mode to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any bank close to you for your payment using your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload copies of your credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Required Documents for 2020 FUNAI Post-UTME
- 2020 UTME Result,
- O’ Level results,
- Recent passport photograph,
- Birth Certificate, and
- Local Government Identification.
AE-FUNAI 2020 Screening (Post-UTME) Format
- The 2020 Post-UTME screening shall be taken with a gradual process with a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical examination due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Deadline Extension for 2020/2021 AE-FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Excercise
The closing date for the registration for 2020/2021 AEFUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening has been extended to Sunday 4th October 2020.
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for a change of course, through JAMB, into the underlisted programmes which are undersubscribed:
- Agri-Business And Management
- Agricultural Education
- Agricultural Economics And Extension
- Animal Science
- Applied Geophysics
- Biology Education
- Business Administration Education
- Chemistry Education
- Crop Science
- Education Guidance And Counseling
- Education Management
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Linguistics (English)
- Linguistics (French)
- Mathematics Education
- Physical And Health Education
- Physics Education
- Soil Science
- Theatre Arts (Fine & Applied Arts)