How to accept or reject admission offer via JAMB portal
This article covers the right procedure on how candidates who have been offered admission into any school can accept or reject their admission offer in the JAMB portal.
Have you been offered admission into school in Nigeria? You are required to either accept the offer to make your admission valid or reject the offer.
Clacified has provided the right and accurate procedure for accepting or rejecting admission offer on the JAMB portal.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) has created a Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) where UTME and Direct Entry candidates can accept or reject their admission offer and monitor their admission status.
The Central Admission Processing System(CAPS) is also provided by JAMB as a platform where institutions can request any candidate who has scored up to their cut off marks for admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission into Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Other tertiary institutions in Nigeria should follow the procedure below to accept or reject their admission through the JAMB CAPS portal.
Once a candidate accepts an admission, he or she will no longer have the chance of admission into other schools as he or she will no longer be available as a candidate looking for admission.
If a candidate also rejects an admission, he will be made available for other school's admission consideration.
How to Accept or Reject Admission offer in JAMB Portal
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB)'s website.
- Click on CAPS(Candidates)E-facility on the green navbar.
- Enter your Email Address and Password to login into your account
- Select your UTME year and click on Check Admission Status
Click on the link with purple background indicated with red line to continue
5. Enter your examination year and click on 'Access my CAPS' button.
Click on Access my CAPS links indicated with red line to continue
6. Click on Transfer Approval.
7. Click on Accept or Reject button to finally accept or reject your admission.