How to print your JAMB original result for all years
This article covers the complete procedures of printing your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB'S original result for all years, including 2020.
Follow our complete guide on how to print your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB's original result for all years.
If you have ever participated in the JAMB'S UTME examination and want to print your original JAMB result slip, follow the procedures provided in this article. We have provided the easiest way to print your original JAMB result slip.
Below are the procedures on how to print your original JAMB result slip:
Procedures on how to print your original JAMB result slip
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board's website.
- Click on the E-facility link at the green navbar.
- Under Post-Registration e-Facilities, click on Print Result Slip.
- If you already have a JAMB account, sign in with your details (Email and password)
- Create a profile account if you do not have a JAMB account (New users).
- Once logged in, click on Print Result Slip at the side menu bar.
- Select your Examination Year and enter your Registration Number
- Click on the Print Result Slip button; a transaction ID will be generated and displayed on the confirmation Page Screen.
- Review the details displayed on the confirmation page screen to ensure that it is your own.
The Transaction ID is helpful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
10. Click on the continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately
11. If you want to use other payment methods like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, note that the transaction ID will be required to print your JAMB Result Slip.
12. Enter your card details and click the Pay button.
13. Go back to the side menu bar and click on My Payments; check your payment status
14. Once it has been approved, click the print button to print your result slip