JAMB 2021: How to register for JAMB UTME
Follow our best guide on registering the Joint Matriculation Examination Board, JAMB'S UTME.
Are you having difficulty registering your Joint Matriculation Examination Board, JAMB'S UTME or a direct entry student searching for a way to apply for your UTME?
Here is a solution to your problem; we have prepared for you the procedures and guidelines for registering the Joint Matriculation Examination Board, JAMB'S UTME.
Follow this easy procedure and register your Joint Matriculation Examination Board, JAMB'S UTME.
If you are interested in the UTME/DE registration, ensure that you go along with the National Identity Number, NIN, as mandatory.
The price for Joint Matriculation Examination Board, JAMB's UTME, changes every year, and the board always communicates it.
How to register for JAMB UTME/DE 2021
If you are interested in the JAMB's UTME or direct entry, follow the procedure below to complete your registration.
- JAMB Email Creation - To register for JAMB's UTME/DE, you must create an email account. If you already have an email account and do not want a new one, go straight to the JAMB official website to begin your JAMB registration.
- Get your NIN - JAMB has made it compulsory for candidates to use their National Identity Number, NIN, for any JAMB UTME/DE registration. Ensure you register JAMB UTME/DE with your NIN to enable you to gain admission to any school.
- JAMB Profile Creation - Login into the JAMB's website and create your JAMB profile.
- Get JAMB E-Pin - You are required to buy the JAMB E-pin to register for the JAMB'S UTME/DE, which is accessible through recommended banks in Nigeria for candidates who want to pay with cash, using ATM, Nigerian Post Office (NIPOST) or phone using USSD dial *565*6*55019#.
- Go to the nearest JAMB centre close to you and complete your registration.
Requirements for completion of your JAMB registration in approved JAMB centres
Below is the requirement to complete your JAMB UTME/DE registration at any approved JAMB centres.
- You are required to provide your date of birth, nationality, state of origin, local government, gender, e-mail address.
- Provision of the list of your institution's choice in Federal University, State University, Polytechnic and college of education.
- Provide your choice, of course, for the institution you provided.
- Upload your WAEC, NECO, or GCE results in the JAMB portal.
- To check if your O-level result has been uploaded, follow our procedure to check your uploaded O-level result in the JAMB portal.
If you are yet to see their O-level result, fill in an awaiting result in the column
5. Provide your passport or take a picture capturing at the approved JAMB centre.
6. Take a biometric print recording in the JAMB centre.
7. After reviewing and confirming your entries, print your registration slip using your biometric authentication.
For direct entry candidates, you are required to supply your JAMB registration number from your previous certificates