How to check JAMB admission status for UTME and Direct Entry candidates
This article covers the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB's admission status for candidates that sat for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry from 2020 to past years.
Are you looking for how to check your JAMB admission status in 2020 or past years? Clacified has set up an easy and straightforward procedure on how to check your JAMB admission status in the JAMB portal.
Candidates who applied for admission to different schools can check their admission status in the JAMB portal without waiting for schools to publish admission lists, as many schools might not do so.
Follow the clean and easy procedures below to check your JAMB admission status in the JAMB portal.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
To check your admission status on the JAMB portal, you must have created an account with the JAMB portal; if not, you must create an account with JAMB to help him or her access admission status.
Candidates who already have an account with JAMB should continue with the procedure below to check their JAMB admission status:
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)'s website.
- Click on the E-facility link at the menu bar.
- Click on the log in link at the top right corner.
- Enter your Email address and password to login into your JAMB profile
- When you login into your click Check Admission Status
You are required to click on the link indicated with a red mark to continue the checking of your admission status
6. Kindly select your examination year and enter your registration number.
Click on the button indicated with a red line to check your admission status
7. Then click on the "Check Admission Status" button with a blue background to access your admission status.
Have you been given admission into any school? If yes, click on How to Accept or Reject Your Admission offer from the JAMB Portal and make your admission valid or turn down your admission to stand the chance of admitting into another school.