JAMB change of course, institution, bio-data
Are you looking for a JAMB service on how you can change your course, Institution or biodata in the JAMB portal? Check out detailed procedures to achieve your aim
Are you considering changing your institution's choice to another school or changing your course to another course? Here is the solution for you.
Clacified has compiled a simple and easy guideline for candidates who want to change their course, institution or bio-data in the JAMB portal.
Follow the procedure below to carry out your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board's change of course, institution or bio-data.
How to change your courses, institution, or bio-data in the JAMB Portal
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board's website
- Click on the E-facility link at the green navbar.
- Under Post-Registration e-Facilities, click on Correction of Data.
- Click on Change of Course/ Institution
- If you do not have an account with JAMB (new users), you must create a JAMB account.
- If you already have an account, log in with your details (Email and password)
- Click on the Application of Correction of Data at the menu bar and click on Course/Institution in the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Registration Number, then click on Search Details.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page.
The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
The transaction ID is displayed in a bold red font
12. Click on the Continue button to pay with your card immediately.
13. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
14. To pay for the change of the course/institution, enter your card details and click the Pay button.
15. Click on My Payment to see the status of your payment.
16. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will also be sent to you after payment.
17. Click on the Continue button.
18. After confirming the payment, select your examination year and enter the JAMB Registration Number
19. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
20. Click Submit to complete your application.
21. JAMB will now process your application. If approved, your details will be changed as requested.