Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme job opportunity for graduates
The federal government of Nigeria designed the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) to help young graduates searching for jobs in the COVID-19 pandemic.
The NJFP is designed to place young Nigerian graduates in private and public sectors in different states in Nigeria. Its target is to reduce the high rate of unemployment among Nigerian youths.
The Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme was launched by the federal government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to help Nigerian youth learn different skills while working with private or public sectors.
In the NJFP programme, high-skilled young youths are placed under a year of job payment in public and private sectors to help them learn more about real-world business.
The programme also aims for graduates to understand the most challenges different companies face and tackle such problems, this will help them build their business career. Generally, the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme is targeted towards shaping the future of Nigeria.
Eligibility for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme
For young Nigerian graduates in search of jobs to be qualified for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme, they must meet the following criteria:
- Interested individual must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (BSc holder or HND Certificate) from any discipline and must be a graduate no earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) for BSc certificate holder or Upper Credit (3.00 and above) for HND holders.
- Interested candidates must be from the age of 30 and below
- Must be unemployed
- Candidate must have completed their NYSC programme
- Must have good communication skills and professional attitude
The Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme application starts on September 6, 2021, and ends on October 20, 2021.
The application for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme is free.
Method of application for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme
Follow the procedures below to apply for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme:
- Go to the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme portal
- Click on Apply Now to switch to the application form page
- Fill in the required field in the application form, including your first name, last name e.tc
- After filling the required field, click on the Register button
- Clicking on the register button will be sent an email that contains a link to activate your account
- After activating your account, you will be redirected to the second stage of your application page
- You are required to fill in your personal information, educational background and personal work experience
- You will also write five different essays about your job application
- Lastly, you upload your documents, including your degree certificate, NYSC certificate/exemption letter, driver's license, international passport or national identification card.
- Then click on the Submit button to submit your application