UNIPORT 2020 Post-UTME cut-off-mark, eligibility and registration details
Details of the University of Port Harcourt's 2020 Post-Unified-Tertiary-Matriculation-Examination cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration for the 2020/2021 academic session is out as fully explained here.
The UNIPORT cut-off mark for the 2020 Post-UTME is 180, while the application form's cost is N2000. The date for the screening exercise will be communicated to candidates.
UNIPORT'S 2020/2021 Post-UTME registration commences on Monday, 27th July 2020 and continues until further notice.
The University of Port Harcourt stated that its Post-UTME screening exercise is open for candidates that selected UNIPORT as their first choice of institution in the 2020 JAMB examination and scored a minimum of 180.
Candidates who chose UNIPORT as the second choice and wish to apply for the screening exercise can apply only when they have made a change to UNIPORT as their first choice through the JAMB website latest Friday, 21st August 2020.
Methods of Registration
According to the school, eligible candidates are to log in to the UNIPORT website: www.uniport.edu.ng and follow the registration procedure below:
- Qualified candidates are to fill in their UTME Registration Number to confirm their UTME details.
- Candidates are to generate a Remita Code for the payment or print out a payment slip and pay an amount of N2,000 in any of the following banks; Acces Bank, Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, United Bank of Africa, UBA and UNIPORT-Choba Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should ensure that they obtain a Remita receipt from the bank they paid to confirm their payments.
- Re log in to the school website and the access code on your Remita slip.
- Complete the online form filling as required.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the registration slip for the screening exercise.
Ensure that you register with their valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses to be receiving any information from the school.
UNIPORT advises candidates to get the official UNIPORT'S Post-UTME past Questions and Answers to help them prepare for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
The screening exercise date will be communicated, and candidates must check the school website for the date.
For further information and questions, visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840