What you should know about online learning
Discover the unique details of why you need online learning and how it can help bring out the best in you
Online learning has increased the rate of literacy worldwide; it has also helped in many ways to lift skill development in individuals, giving you much reason to indulge more in it.
Even though online learning has been in existence for a long time now, the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has even made it more widespread.
The threatening pandemic in 2020 forced every individual back home, and people were left with no choice but to engage in an alternative way of acquiring skills online.
According to data from Classcentral, over one-third of 180 million students joined massive open online classes (MOOCs) during the pandemic. In contrast, online course providers initiated over 2800 courses, 19 online degrees, and 360 micro-credentials.
Since the pandemic, online learning has become the new norm. It has proven to be an essential aspect of learning and an excellent platform for earning your degree certificate and jobs.
Many individuals still describe online learning as a complicated means of acquiring knowledge, but online learning is more than that. There are many interesting facts about online learning that you ought to know.
Online learning is far more accessible and understandable than you think, and you should try to engage in one.
Image by Vlada Karpovich on Pexels
Flexible approaches that make online learning easy
Many undemanding techniques have made online learning easier, fun and accessible such as:
- Live tutorial - live tutorial has made online learning more manageable; in this approach, you will have the opportunity to join instructors or qualified trainers in live teachings.
- Live interaction - one of the keys that makes learning easy and fun is interaction. Online learning provides a platform where you will join your fellow students in a classroom learning and interact with them.
- On-demand professional recording - At your schedule and convenient time, you have full access to watch professional recordings of online tutorials to enable you to understand and interact more with your courses.
- Free friendly discussion - As Cornel West of Harvard University said, "Education is about being vulnerable". Online learning will allow you to share ideas, ask questions, and solve your problem with your fellow students and tutor.
Image by Ketut Subiyanto on Pexel
The benefits of online learning
There are many benefits of learning online you should know about, and it will help you understand more why you should engage in one.
- Learning at your doorstep - Online learning has made it possible for individuals to stay anywhere at any point in time to acquire knowledge. Imagine you are somewhere in any part of the world and studying at Harvard University; isn't it amazing? You do not have to travel a far distance to acquire knowledge.
- Great learning pace - In online learning, each syllable or programme is assigned a time frame, and you are mandated to keep up to the time. With the time given, you will be able to cover a programme in a short time.
- Cost-effective - It reduces the cost of learning to the lowest level. Being an international student in any country is always expensive compared to online learning. Traditional learning requires accommodation fees, feeding fees and the rest of them, but online learning is a saviour from such expenses; you stay at home and do your thing.
- Free learning - It might surprise you when someone says that online classes are free; yes, some of them are free; what it needs is your time, that is all. Devote your time and ensure you acquire a skill out there.
- Flexibility - Flexibility is the most important thing that differentiates online learning from a traditional one. You are allowed to choose your convenient time of learning, giving you free time to study independently.
Top ten online courses to learn and earn a living
Many people worry about the choice of courses to learn online, and you shouldn't do the same. We have got you covered; all you need to do is relax your nerve and choose one from what we have for you.
Some have even made wrong choices when choosing courses to learn. You will not do the same; we will guide you to the best online courses you can learn to earn a considerable amount.
There are millions if not billions of online courses to learn, but there are unique ones that can change your life forever. We have prepared for you the best top ten online courses you can use to earn your living.