ABIAPOLY'S 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
Details of Abia State Polytechnic's 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility, registration for 2020/2021 academic session are out as revealed in this post.
According to the school, application into Abia Polytechnic's, Full Time National Diploma is open for candidates who chose Abia Poly as their first choice of institution. Also, candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2020 UTME examination.
Available courses in Abia Polytechnic
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Purchasing & Supply
Candidates who are interested in the screening exercise must have the following requirement listed by the school:
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates applying for science and technology programmes must possess credit level passes in mathematics and English language.
Method of Application
Eligible candidates are required to apply online by visiting the school portal to generate an invoice before heading to any commercial banks to make your payment
After the payment follows the procedure below to complete your registration:
- Log on to the school application form website.
- Enter your Confirmation Order Number in the space provided at the right-hand side, and click the Next Button to fill your Application Form.
- Scan and upload all the required documents
- Submit your application form
- Please endeavour to print your Acknowledgment Slip and Exam Slip after the submission of your form.
Share With Friends