ABU Zaria 2020 Post-UTME screening cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
The details of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)'s 2020 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria wishes to inform the general public and prospective candidates that the registration form for its 2020 Post-UTME screening exercise is now ready.
Eligibility for the Registration of ABU Zaria 2020 Post-UTME screening exercise
- According to ABU Zaria, candidates who scored up to 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Ahmad Bello University Zaria also insists that candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as the first choice.
Method of Application for ABU Zaria2020 Post-UTME screening exercise
Interested candidates for registration of ABU'S screening exercise should follow the procedure below as listed by ABU:
- To register, candidates are required to log into the school website or click on 2020/2021 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
- Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) or by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
- On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
Any UTME candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Instructions for ABU Zaria 2020 Post-UTME screening exercise
The following instructions are also to be adhered to:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue.
- Make sure you pay into the ABU account provided as ABU will not be liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record.
Registration Dates and Deadline for ABU Zaria 2020 Post-UTME screening exercise
According to ABU Zaria, the registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November 2020.
Share With Friends