Benue State University Markudi (BSU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Benue State University (BSU) Admission List for 2019/2020
The management of the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Benue State University, Markudi post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Benue State University (BSU), Admission List
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment platform
Follow the procedure outline below after payment:
- Go to Benue State University admission status checking portal.
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer. You can read up on how to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with a passport photograph
- Certificate of State Origin
Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should wait for further directives from the University.
Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening and payment of user charges on the University Portal shall take place from Monday, 28th September – Thursday 15th October 2020.
How To Check Admission Status on Jamb Portal
Alternatively, you can also access your Benue State University (BSU) admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSU admission status
Clacified offers a Congratulatatory message to all the candidates that made it to BSUM admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Share With Friends