BSU 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
The details of Benue State University, Makurdi's 2020 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Benue State University has informed all candidates who applied for the admission into the BSU, Makurdi for the 2020 academic session that the screening form has been released.
BSU said that candidates are to pay a non-refundable Post-UTME registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only and register for the admission screening exercise.
Eligibility for BSU 2020 Post-UTME screening exercise
According to Benue State University candidates who scored 180 and above are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
The university also noted the following:
- All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences.
- Also, candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
Method of Application for BSU screening exercise
Candidates interested for the Benue State University's Post-UTME screening exercise should follow the procedure below as listed by BSU:
- Visit the BSU website and click on the Admissions menu.
- Under Application, click Post UTME/DE link and enter Registration number to verify profile details.
- Once the details are verified, candidates are to click on the proceed to generate and print out the payment reference slip.
Payment options for BSU screening exercise registration
Benue State University Candidates are to use any of the four (4) payment options below as listed by BSU to make payment.
Cash payments at Bank
Take along the Payment Reference Number and visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, First City Monument Bank Limited, Citibank Nigeria Limited, Heritage Banking Company Limited, Keystone Bank Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, Standard Chartered, Wema Bank Plc, Providus Bank Limited.
Also, Zenith Bank Plc, ECO Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Polaris Bank Plc.
At the bank, candidates are to present the Payment Reference Number with the cash to the bank cashier to use “College Pay” App to process the transaction and generate Payment Receipt
Pay On-line using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards
On the Payment Reference Number slip that was generated after verification, BSU candidates are to click on the Pay Online button to navigate to the Interswitch Payment Page.
- From the drop-down below the page, select the card type and enter the requested information to make Payment.
- Once payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued, and candidates will be expected to continue with the application.
Payment at ATM terminals
Candidates of BSU are to visit any ATM terminal with their ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills and fill in the Payment reference Number generated and printed out when prompted to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when requested to enter the Payment Code, enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- Return to the portal to login and print out the Payment Receipt
For payment using Quickteller
BSU candidates are to visit the Quickteller section on the Payment Reference page generated after verification and click the link to do the following;
- Enter Payment Reference Number
- Enter Card Details and click on Pay
- Print Receipt
Candidates who have not used Quickteller before would need to sign up first before handling the above transactions.
Candidates who have applied for courses (outside College of Health Sciences) may wish to open the BSU website and pay as above directly.
Those who have applied for courses in the College of Health Sciences can also use the Quickteller link to pay.
Registration for BSU screening exercise after payment
Candidates are expected to revisit the University website and under Admission, select Post UTME/DE under Applications to do the following:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click the Verify button to verify your details.
- Click on the proceed link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Screening.
- Click on My Bio Data to complete your Biodata.
- Click on Upload Documents link to upload the following documents: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips), Marriage certificate/affidavits, Certificate of State Origin.
- Click on Acknowledgement Slip link to print two (2) copies.
Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission
Share With Friends