FUNAAB 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
Here are the details of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)'S 2020 post utme cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details.
FUNAAB is inviting candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) undergraduate programmes to register online for the 2020/2021 post utme and screening exercise.
FUNAAB Screening cut-off mark
The official screening and post-utme cut-off mark at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB is 180
Eligibility for FUNAAB screening exercise
According to FUNAAB candidates who are eligible for the 2020 screening exercise are candidates who must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above in the UTME examination in the following programmes:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
FUNAAB also said that candidates must score a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
Candidates who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested.
Such candidates are required to fill change of course form on JAMB portal to be eligible.
For Pre-Admission Screening Exercise, candidates are expected to possess credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
A pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable only for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
A pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable only for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
Method of Application for FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Interested candidates who wish to apply for FUNAAB screening exercise should follow the procedure below as listed by the school:
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal.
- Click on Apply for Admission and enter their JAMB UTME Registration Numbers to generate and print out their application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using a debit card or via Internet banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Candidates are required to input their Bio-data, O’Level results correctly, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the application form displaying their passport photograph.
Deadline for FUNAAB Post-UTME Registration
The registration for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB'S screening exercise begins from Monday, September 7th 2020 and ends on Friday, November 2020.
Share With Friends