FUNAI Post-UTME 2020 Form, Cut off Mark, Registration and Screening Details
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Post-UTME 2020
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State has commenced.
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and E-mail addresses that are accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Method of Application
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website; click on the menu tab (for Mobile) then Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 'Prospective Students'
- Click on 'Click to Apply' under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your 'JAMB Registration Number'
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your 'JAMB Registration Number' again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload copies of your credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Please print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Required Documents for 2020 FUNAI Post-UTME
- 2020 UTME Result,
- O’ Level results,
- recent passport photograph,
- Birth Certificate, and
- Local Government Identification.
The Post-UTME registration portal for FUNAI.
AE-FUNAI 2020 Screening (Post-UTME) Format
The 2020 Post -UTME Screening shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
Deadline Extension for 2020/2021 AE-FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Excercise
This is to notify eligible candidates that the closing date for the registration for the 2020/2021 AEFUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening has been extended to Sunday 4th October 2020.
Also, interested eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for a change of course, through JAMB, into the underlisted programmes which are undersubscribed:
- Agri-Business And Management
- Agricultural Education
- Agricultural Economics And Extension
- Animal Science
- Applied Geophysics
- Biology Education
- Business Administration Education
- Chemistry Education
- Crop Science
- Education Guidance And Counseling
- Education Management
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Linguistics (English)
- Linguistics (French)
- Mathematics Education
- Physical And Health Education
- Physics Education
- Soil Science
- Theatre Arts (Fine & Applied Arts)
Share With Friends