FUTO 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
Federal University of Technology Owerri 2020 Post-UTME
Details of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri's Post-Unified-Tertiary-Matriculation-Examination cut-off mark, eligibility and registration for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
FUTO stated that its cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180, while the cost of the application form is N2,000. The school added that the closing date for the registration for the Post-UTME screening had been extended until further notice.
FUTO 2020 Post-UTME Eligibility
According to FUTO, the screening exercise is open for candidates who choose the Federal University of Technology Owerri as their choice of institution.
The school also said that direct entry students are also invited for the Post-UTME screening exercise. Candidates must meet the following condition:
- Post-UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in the JAMB examination.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
The school stated that candidates who did not choose FUTO as their choice of institution but scored a minimum of 180 could apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise on the condition that such candidates must visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application for the Post-UTME exercise begins on Tuesday, August 04, 2020, and continues till further notice.
Only candidates who complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening
FUTO 2020 Post-UTME Method of Registration
Eligible candidates will be required to pay a processing fee of N2000 before he/she can continue the registration as follows:
- Candidates should visit FUTO website
- Click on prospective students and click on the link with 2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application
- To generate a payment invoice which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for your payment for the application enter your JAMB registration number
- You can then proceed to any Bank of your choice for payment, or you can pay with your ATM card.
- Return to FUTO's application page and renter your JAMB registration number
- Proceed with the completion of the form. Feel your email address, phone number andO’Level results then confirm your entries.
- Submit your application and print out your registration slip
For the direct entry candidates, kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before the deadline.
Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
FUTO 2020 Post-UTME (screening exam) Format
The FUTO 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner that will not expose candidates to the threatening coronavirus disease.
Candidates are advised to ensure they get the official FUTO Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers to prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
Share With Friends