Idah Poly 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
Federal Polytechnic Idah Kogi state Post-UTME for 2020
Federal Polytechnic Idah Kogi state has announced the release of its 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration for 2020/2021 academic session.
Cut-off Mark, Registration Fee and Deadline for Federal Polytechnic Idah
The cut-off mark for the screening programme is 140 while the application fee is N2000. The school also said that the deadline for the registration is November 30th, 2020.
According to the school, all candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Idah as their first choice and those who intend to change their institution of choice to Idah Polytechnic are also invited for the screening exercise as far as their cut-off mark is up to 140 and above.
Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
How to Apply for Idah Polytechnic Post-UTME for 2020
Those who interested in the registration should visit this registration link.
- Candidates are required to make a payment of N2000 only.
- Interested candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website to start the registration, make their payment, complete their registration online and print out the screening slip following the steps below:
- Click on “Screening Payment”
- Candidates should fill the form with a valid e-mail address and password that contains at least eight(8) characters with alphabets and numbers.
- Print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira registration fee.
- After the payment go back to the school website to complete the registration by clicking Finish Registration
- Fill out the following data JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
Share With Friends