Idah Poly releases application details into full-time 2020/2021 HND Programmes
Federal Polytechnic, Idah has announced its full-time HND application and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
According to a statement from the school, "candidates are invited for admission into HND programmes offered by Federal Polytechnic, Idah for the 2020/2021 Academic session".
Programmes offered by the school include:
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
School of General and Administrative Studies
- Public Administration
School of Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology & Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry & Biochemistry).
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Library and Information Technology
School of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (with Options in Electronics & Telecommunications or Power & Machine).
- Mechanical Engineering (with Options in Manufacturing or Power & Plant).
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Foundry Engineering Technology
#5.0 School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
According to school the closing date for the application is 31st October 2020.
Below are the lists of requirements stipulated by Idah polytechnic for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes:
- National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum ofLower Credit grade and a minimum of one-year post qualification industrial work experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSC/NTC/NBC obtained from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates, including ND graduates from the Federal Polytechnic, Idah are to process and forward their academic transcripts to the Registrar.
- In addition, all candidates seeking admission must have ND JAMB admission letters.
The school stated that the screening exercises for the HND candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later. Candidates are required to check the Polytechnic website for updates from 2nd November 2020.
Method of Application
To register for the screening exercise, follow the instruction below as listed by Idah Polytechnic:
- Log on to the address https://www.secure2020admission.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab and fill the form with a valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters of letters and numbers
- Print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number;
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita;
- Go back to the School website (https://www.secure2020admission.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on "Finish Registration"
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents.
Share With Friends