IMSU 2020 Post-UTME/DE cut-off marks, eligibility and registration details
The details of Imo State University's 2020 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, direct entry cut-off marks, eligibility and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
IMSU management has invited the general public and its prospective students to register for the 2020 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination screening exercise.
Eligibility for the Registration of IMSU Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Imsu has stated that for a candidate to register for the screening exercise. Below are the eligibility criteria, conditions and instructions.
- Candidates whose first choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply, but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
Method of Application For IMSU Post-UTME screening exercise
Candidates who are eligible and are interested in the IMSU Post-UTME registration should follow the method as listed by IMSU below:
- Visit the school website and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page.
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. On successful registration, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE.
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards.
- After a successful payment, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip.
Every candidate must provide a valid email address, and phone number and any wrong information would lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Deadline for the IMSU 2020 Post-UTME registration
The deadline for registration of Imo State University's Post-UTME screening exercise is November 30th 2020 and the registration starts on September 10 2020.
This means all applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date which is November 30th 2020.
Share With Friends