IMT Post-UTME 2020 Form, Cut-off Mark and exam date
Institute of Management and Technology 2020 Post-UTME
The details of the Institute of Management and Technology's 2020 Post-UTME cut-off marks, eligibility and registration for the 2020/2021 academic session.
According to IMT, the selling of form for the 2020 Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session is ongoing. The price for the form is N2,000.
Eligibility and Cut-off mark for Institute of Management and Technology (IMT)
The screening exercise is open for candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME. Candidates who chose the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) as their choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
Candidates who did not choose the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) as their choice of institution can apply for the screening with the condition that they apply for a change of institution through JAMB website.
Method of Application for IMT Post-UTME
Candidates who wish to apply for the registration should follow the procedure listed below by IMT:
- Click here to start
- Fill in the application form correctly
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number.
- Proceed to any bank and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- After payment, return to the portal and print the application form
Candidates must provide a valid Email address and phone number. Candidates are also advised by the school to get the official IMT Post-UTME Past questions to prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
IMT Post-UTME Screening Schedule
According to IMT, the screening examination will begin from Monday 19th October 2020 to 23rd October 2020 by 8:am daily.
The venue for the examination is the CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS 3), ENUGU.
Deadline for IMT Post-UTME Application
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October 2020 as the application window closes on that day
Share With Friends