KASU 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
The registration details of Kaduna State University (KASU)'s 2020 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination screening exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic exercise.
Kaduna State University is informing all candidates who applied for Admission into Kaduna State University for 2019/2020 Academic Session about its screening exercise.
The Online Post-UMTE screening registration starts September 7th 2020.
Eligibility for KASU 2020 Post-UTME screening exercise
According to Kaduna State University candidates who scored 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
Method of Application for KASU screening
Candidates who are interested in the screening exercise are to follow the procedure below as listed by KASU:
1. Visit KASU website from your computer or any Mobile Device or use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
2. Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Enter your username which is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Enter your Password, which is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on Proceed with Payment to generate your payment details
- Click Pay Via Interswitch the green button at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
4. After successful payment, Logout of your account and wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Share With Friends