LAUTECH 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
The details of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)'s 2020 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination cut-off marks, eligibility and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
LAUTECH is informing all candidates who made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice of institution in the 2020/2021 UTME that they are invited to its Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology also said that candidates that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH are also invited to the screening exercise.
Eligibility for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
- LAUTECH said that candidates who scored up to 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible for the screening exercise.
- According to LAUTECH, it will admit candidates who passed at least five (5) credit level in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms.
Method of Application for LAUTECH Post-UTME Form
According to LAUTECH application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Saturday, October 31, 2020.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the screening exercise should follow the procedure below as listed by LAUTECH:
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM).
- Candidates must familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the University and the requirements for O’Level, A’Level and UTME subjects for each of the programmes so indicated.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in the white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- The Colour print-out acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results, when released, must be uploaded on the Post-UTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results.
- Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
The use of cell phones and any unauthorized device is not allowed during the screening exercise.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Candidates
- Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session in the university must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview which date shall be announced soon.
- However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcript to the Registrar, the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Friday, October 16, 2020.
- Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
A candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
Candidates are also advised to Beware of Fraudsters as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Share With Friends