Nekede Poly's 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility, and registration details
The details of Federal Polytechnic Nekede's 2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility, and registration for the 2020/2021 academic session are out as revealed here.
Nekede Poly's 2020 Post-UTME Eligibility
According to the Nekede Poly, the cut-off mark for the screening exercise is 180, while the cost of the application form is N2000.
Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri as their first choice or second choice of institution in the 2020 UTME examination are invited to the screening exercise.
Also, the school added that candidates that chose the institution as their second or third choice of institution are required to go to the JAMB website and change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their first choice before they will be considered for admission.
Candidates who met the requirement listed above are required to forward the following particulars online to the school website.
In addition, a screening fee of N2000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only should be paid on the Remita platform at any commercial bank nationwide.
Required Documents for Nekede Poly's 2020 Post-UTME
- O’level Result (WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB)
- 2020/2021 UTME score
- JAMB Subject Combination for the course applied
Deadline for registration is September 30th, 2020.
NEKEDEPOLY'S 2020 Post-UTME Method of Application
Candidates eligible to apply for the screening must follow the procedure below as listed by Federal Polytechnic Nekede:
- Generate the application form invoice on the application form site.
- On the application site, click on the Application Form.
- Click on Generate an Invoice for your desired program and fill the required information.
- Under Programme on the page, select ND Morning, and complete the required information.
- Click on Generate Invoice after filling your information correctly, print out your invoice, or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- Return to the same website to complete your application form.
- After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
Share With Friends