OAUSTECH Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH) has announced its cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME.
The university which is formerly known as Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa offers admission into all school programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Direct entry students are required to register for the screening. Only candidates who chose the school as their first choice are eligible; others need to do a change of first choice institution to be eligible.
Below are the requirements stated by the school for candidates who will be applying for admission into the university.
- Candidates who made OSUSTECH their first choice of institution and scored up to 180 and above in the JAMB are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who chose the University as the second choice or did not choose it at all are advised to do a change of institution to OSUSTECH as first choice on the JAMB website before registering
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit Passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
All candidate are advised by the school to check their eligibility for each programme on the University Website before proceeding on registration.
Method of Application
- Candidates are required to log into the University's admission portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ng and create an account with a valid JAMB registration number to make a payment on the platform.
- Candidates should make sure that his/her UTME registration number and full name iscorrectly entered exactly to the one on JAMB slip at the point of payment.
- Candidates should obtain a print-out upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only. The print-out must contain the transaction ID of the payment.
- Candidates are expected to return to the University portal to complete Data Form online after the payment.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly for the date of their POST-UTME Exams.
Share With Friends