2020 OKO POLY Post-UTME cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
The 2020 Post Utme application process for the Federal Polytechnic OKO, Anambra State has commenced.
Here is all the information you need to know about OKO's 2020 Post Utme cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Post-Utme ppplication cost
The price for the application form is N2,000. This money is to paid at any of the Banks listed in this article once you generated your invoice from the school's application portal.
According to the school, the screening exercise is open to candidates who scored 120 and above in the already concluded 2020 UTME/Jamb examination.
Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Oko as their 1st or 2nd Choice and also those who are willing to change their first choice of institution to the Federal Polytechnic, Oko are eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
Available Courses at Polytechnic OKO
Below is the list of the available course of studies in the federal polytechnic. These are from the official school listings grouped according to their faculties or schools.
School of Arts, Design and Printing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts with options in i. Ceramics ii. Graphics iii. Painting iv. Sculpture
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology.
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Office Technology & Management
School of Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
School of Environmental Design and Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
School of Finacial Studies
- Banking & Finance
School of Information Technology
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
School of Applied Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Maths /Statistics
- Food Technology
- Home & Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in
iii). Biology /Microbiology
iv). Microbiology, and
v). Physics with Electronics.
Post utme application method
Candidates who wish to apply for the school's screening excercise should follow the instructions outlined belowed to apply:
- Log on to the school's screening application portal and generate an invoice by filling your programme and jamb registration number.
- After generating the invoice, proceed to any of the following banks for payment of the application fee which as pointed out earlier is N2,000:
Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of Remitta, and make a payment of #2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
Once you have completed the payment, return back to the application portal and follow the below steps to finish up with your registration.
- Enter login credentials, you will be presented with a form to fill in your details.
- Fill in the fields, and upload all the required documents, including the following:
1. Jamb Result
2. O’Level Result
3. Passport Photograph
4. Local Government Identification Letter
5. First School Leaving Certificate
6. Birth Certificate
7. Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
Candidates are advised to cross-check carefully all the information they provide in the form before submitting to avoid any complications to the application.
Make sure also to keep your acknowledgement slip secure and provide it on the examination day.
When you have cross-checked all fields and you feel very confident that everything is correct, click on the Submit button and print out your acknowledgement slip..
Share With Friends