UNIJOS 2020 Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening cut-off mark, eligibility and registration
The University of Jos has released its 2020 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)/ direct entry cut-off mark, eligibility, registration detail for 2020/2021 academic session.
Eligibility for UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening exercise
The University of Jos has invited all candidates who chose UNIJOS as their first choice of institution and scored from 180 and above in the past 2020 UTME examination to the screening exercise.
According to UNIJOS, the university's screening portal will be opened from Thursday, September 17th, 2020, for the Post-UTME/direct entry registration. The application fee is two thousand naira.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening
The University of Jos also informed all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission, that there will be an on-line screening exercise from Thursday, 17th September 2020 until further notice.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose the University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
Any candidate who fails to do the online screening will not be considered for admission. Follow the same procedure as Post-UTME candidates to participate in the screening exercise.
#3.0 Method of Application for UNIJOS Post-UTME screening
All candidates who are eligible for the screening exercise should register with the following procedure listed by UNIJOS :
- Visit the school website
- Click on FORM APPLICATION
- Click on 2020 UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter Candidates JAMB Registration Number and click Get Started
- Candidates will be required to provide the following:
Contact Phone Number (Self or relatives).
Email (Please provide active personalised email not that of relatives or friends).
Password (Please provide an easy to remember word or number).
Confirm Password and click the ‘sign up’ button.
- An email message will be sent to the candidate's email account. Candidates should check the University mail sent to them and click the confirmation link after which the system will display an acknowledgement page confirming the account and a link to the portal login.
- At the login page, Candidates are required to re-enter their email address and password.
- Click on the button Pay Screening Charges and select preferred payment option or channel (ATM Card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then follow the instructions or prompts.
- After a successful payment, all candidates are to enter five relevant O level subjects, their grades and exam body and Click Upload.
- Print the Screening Registration Slip, Log out and await further communication from the University.
Direct Entry (DE) applicants are to follow the same steps, in addition to including the A level subjects/qualification.
Share With Friends