Taraba State University: Post UTME, Cut-Off mark and Registration
This is to inform all applicants and the general public interested in applying for admission into the Taraba State University (TSU), Jalingo that the sales of admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session have begun.
Be informed that all candidates who attained the UTME score of 160 and above in the recently concluded 2020 JAMB UTME exams are eligible to apply for admission.
Screenshot of Post-UTME application Portal of Taraba state University (SignUp page).
Method of Application
- Eligible candidates are to visit the University website to register.
- Create an Account using your preferred username, password, email address and phone number.
- Click on the button 'Pay Now' under select payment option to make payment.
- Follow instructions to make payment through the e-payment gateway.
- Upon successful payment (N2000), click on 'continue' to complete your registration by providing your bio-data information, including High school details, O' Level results and Jamb details.
- Upload your passport photograph and other documents as required, (i.e. O’level result and pin).
- Tick to accept the certification and click the 'Submit Application' button to save your details on the University Portal.
Note: Falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine credentials only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies
- You need to indicate your O’ level scratch card PIN on the result before scanning your documents.
- Original copies of credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty level in due time after successfully securing admission.
- Print the Application slip and Acknowledgement slip. Always visit your email address, account or University website for an update on your admission status.
- Also, ensure you keep your username and password handy; they are your login requirements to log in to the application portal.
- Your results would be verified online, so ensure you put in the actual record; without this, your application would be nullified, and you will be disqualified.
The Admission exercise commencement date for 2020/2021 session is expected to last till 30th September 2020.
Share With Friends