UNIABUJA 2020 Post-UTME/DE screening cut-off mark and registration details
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020 Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for 2020/2021 academic session.
Here are the details of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA)'s 2020 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details for 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIABUJA Post-UTME/DE Registration Eligibility
To be eligible for the Post-UTME registration candidates must have the following as requested by UNIABUJA:
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at not more than two sittings and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University's portal and attend the screening exercise.
Method of Application for UNIABUJA Post-UTME screening exercise
Interested candidates should follow the procedure below to register for the Post-UTME screening as listed by UNIABUJA:
1. Visit UNIABUJA Post-UTME screening and click on 'Click here to apply'
2. Click 'Undergraduate link' on the left panel
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on 'Get details'
4. Complete the basic information page (Enter a valid phone number and email address and click next)
5. On the payment review page, click on 'Generate RRR', and this takes you to another page
6. Click 'Submit', and you will be redirected to the Remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter OTP code sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on the 'Main login' on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on 'Login to dashboard'
11. Click on the 'Application form' and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
All candidates must upload their O level results on JAMB Portal
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post-UTME Registration amount
The amount for the University of Abuja's Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination screening registration is two thousand naira (N2000) only.
Deadline Day for University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post-UTME Registration
According to UNIABUJA, the registration for its 2020 Post-UTME screening exercise starts from Monday, September 7th 2020 and ends on Friday, November 27th 2020 online.
For support, contact email@example.com
Share With Friends