UNIPORT 2020 Post-UTME cut-off-mark, eligibility and registration details
Details of the University of Port Harcourt's 2020 Post-Unified-Tertiary-Matriculation-Examination cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration for the 2020/2021 academic session is out as fully explained here.
The UNIPORT cut-off mark for the 2020 Post-UTME is 180 while the cost of the application form is N2000. The date for the screening exercise will be communicated to candidates.
UNIPORT'S 2020/2021 Post-UTME registration commences on Monday, 27th July 2020 and continues until further notice.
The University of Port Harcourt stated that its Post-UTME screening exercise is open for candidates who chose UNIPORT as their first choice of institution in the 2020 JAMB examination and scored a minimum of 180.
Candidates who chose UNIPORT as the second choice and wish to apply for the screening exercise can apply only when they have made a change to UNIPORT as their first choice through JAMB website. Such change must be made latest Friday, 21st August 2020.
Methods of Registration
According to the school, eligible candidates are to log in to UNIPORT website: www.uniport.edu.ng and follow the registration procedure below:
- Qualified candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card etc. OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with RemitaPlatform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and log in with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates must ensure that they register with their valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses to be receiving any information from the school.
Candidates are advised by UNIPORT to get the official UNIPORT'S Post-UTME past Questions and Answers they will help them in preparation for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
The date for the screening exercise will be communicated, and candidates are mandated to be checking the school website for the date.
For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
Share With Friends