UNN 2020 Post-UTME Cut-off marks, eligibility and registration details
University of Nigeria Nsukka 2020 Post-UTME (screening)
The University of Nigeria Nsukka has released its 2020/2021 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination's cut-off marks, eligibility and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Application Fee, Cut-off mark and Deadline
The fee for the application form is N2,000, while the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180. The school has also extended the deadline date for the registration to September 28, 2020.
UNN 2020 Post-UTME Eligibility
The Federal University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN invites every candidate who chose the institution as their first or second choice university in the just concluded JAMB exercise and scored up to 180 and above for its screening examination.
UNN 2020 Post-UTME Online Registration
According to the school, eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank close to them.
The online registration which commenced on Wednesday, August 5, 2020, will be ending on Monday, September 28th, 2020.
The school also advised candidates to make sure they get the Official UNN Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers to help them in preparation for the screening exercise.
The school said that candidates who applied for the 2020/2021 direct entry and made UNN, their first choice is also made to register for the screening and visit the school website for more updates.
Method of Application for UNN 2020 Post-UTME
To apply for the Post-UTME form, kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Start by logging in to the University Website
- Click on UNN portal at the top right corner of the Website.
Once you enter the school portal, continue with the following steps
- Hover on the link written Prospective
- Select All Applications Forms
- Select 2020/2021 Admission Applications
- Click on Post-UTME Admission Screening Application
- Enter your registration number and Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal and Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Fill your Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter your O/Level Subjects with its Grades providing your examination centre number
Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload your Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click on the Next button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
After filling the form above check the confirmation box to make sure you filled the required spaces you suppose to fill. Once you are sure that everything is complete, click on the Submit button and print your acknowledgement slip.
Share With Friends