Skin beauty treatment: Tips for at-home facials
It is always of great importance to indulge in facial treatment to ease out the constant tension and stress that your skin feels. Here are tips for at-home facials that will leave your face moisturized, fresh and healthy.
It is always of great importance to indulge in facial treatment to ease out the constant tension and stress that your skin feels. This is why these basic tips for at-home facials are vital to every reader.
You need not be visiting a spa each time you feel like having a facial treatment. Visiting a spa always for facial and skin treatment can be time-consuming and equally financially expensive.
Some find it difficult to indulge in facial treatment due to the money involved, time and sometimes, their location at a particular moment.
During the COVID-19 quarantine period, people hardly go out for fear of contracting the virus and as such, at-home facials would be the best idea to apply at the moment.
The good news is that there are at-home facials that will keep your face fresh and healthy. This article is here to educate and enlighten you on basic tips for at-home facials.
Here are tips for at-home facials that will leave your face moisturized, fresh and healthy.
Brightening and de-puffing facial
- The first step in doing at-home facials is to brighten, de-puff and cleanse the face. Applying brightening and de-puffing facials start with thoroughly cleaning your face with a wipe or a mild cleanser.
- Once you're done with cleansing, focus on deeply exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation helps to stimulate collagen production and removes dead skin.
- After the exfoliation process, use a potent vitamin C serum or an infused sheet mask to give your skin a brightening boost which can be followed by a massage.
Firming at-home facial
In Firming at-home facial, thorough cleaning is needed too.
- You can use soap, wipe or cleanser to cleanse your face all before you begin with the facial.
- You can then use an exfoliating toner that helps in balancing the skin's pH level as well as acts as a gentle micro exfoliator. After this, you can use a firming sheet mask or cream mask and leave it on for about 20minutes.
- Use a LED red light for 20 minutes after you're done with the sheet mask. This will increase the elasticity of the skin.
Detoxifying at-home facial
- To apply Detoxifying at-home facial, take all the make-up off of your face with micellar water. Then, use cleansing milk as a double cleansing process and gently massage in circular motions.
- It's now time to exfoliate your skin and take off all the dirt and grime. Create steam at home that you can use after the exfoliation process. Go ahead and steam your face for about 8 minutes.
- Next, you can use a face mask that is packed with nutrients to soak your skin in all the goodness. Once you've cleaned your face mask, follow it up with a serum that targets your specific skin concerns.
Anti-ageing at-home facial
- Start with facial steam for a few minutes. Follow up with a gentle cleanser to get rid of dirt and grime.
- Then, it's time for a deep clean with an exfoliator to detoxify your pores thoroughly. Go ahead with skin toning and tightening divide right after.
- You can then apply a hyaluronic acid serum which will hydrate your skin and make it plum. Use LEG light therapy after your serum to add a boost of nourishment.
- Once you're done with all these steps, you can moisturise your skin to make sure your skin is well hydrated and nourished.