Wizkid net worth, cars and endorsement deals
All you need to know about famous singer Wizkid, his net worth, cars, houses and endorsement deal
Wizkid is a famous Nigerian singer born on July 16, 1990, at Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. He is one of the famous musicians in Nigeria with a vast net worth.
Many music fans have always asked questions regarding his total net worth and Davido, his co-singer in the Nigerian music industry.
There is always a question from music fans regarding who is the richest between the two music superstars. This article about the net worth of Wizkid will clarify the argument as calcified already given you the details of Davido's net worth.
Wizkid started recording music at the age of 11 and later signed a record deal with Empire Mates Entertainment (E.M.E) in 2009.
Since then, Wizkid has gradually risen to the limelight and has made it to the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria with his excellent net worth.
Wizid's net worth and other sources of income
Wizkid has made so much money in music, releasing different songs and albums over the years. He has a net worth of $30 million, a considerable net worth that compliments his talent as one of the best musicians in Nigeria and Africa.
Aside from the music he is known globally for, Wizkid has other income sources, which has helped boost his net worth and makes him one of the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria.
He has lots of endorsement deals with different companies; top brand companies always contact the music superstar to help them market their products.
Wizkid also has a clothing line with his nickname "Star Boy", which has helped increase his net worth to a higher level.
Wizkid has a record label, 'Starboy'. Wizkid has affiliated with many singers, rappers and producers such as Mr Eazi, Efya, Maleek Berry, L.A.X and Legendury Beatz through this record label.
Wizkid's endorsement deals
Wizkid's numerous endorsement deals have added to his net worth
Celebrities earn an enormous amount of money from endorsements deals. Top companies pay big stars over $3 million for endorsements to market their product with their faces.
Endorsements are important sources of income for musicians and other celebrities, and Wizkid has gained a lot from these endorsement deals, which has increased his net worth to become one of the richest musicians in Africa. Below are some of Wizkid's endorsements deals:
- In 2012, Wizkid signed a one-year endorsement deal with Pepsi reported to be worth $350,000.
- Premium Times reported on May 28, 2013, that Wizkid signed a one-year deal with MTN Nigeria. It further added that Premium times renewed the contract for two additional years.
- Wizkid signed an endorsement deal with Guinness for the Guinness World of More concert held in Eko Hotel and Suites VI in November 2013.
- Pulse Nigeria reported that Wizkid ditched his endorsement deal with MTN and took up an N128 million deal with GLO 2015.
- Wizkid was contacted to model for Nike when Nike entered a five year deal with the Nigerian Football Federation in 2018. After that, Wizkid got a deal extension with Nike.
- Wizkid signed an international deal with Dolce & Gabbana, a deal worth $10,000.
- Wizkid signed an endorsement deal worth $3 million (the equivalent of 1 billion nairas at the time) with the United Bank for Africa (UBA).
- In 2020, Wizkid landed an endorsement deal with Puma, a sportswear brand.
Wizkid has a clothing line, 'Starboy' which is another source of income for the singer
Wizkid's assets, Houses and cars
Wizkid ranked 5th on Forbes and Channel O's Top 10 Richest/Bankable African Artists list in 2013. Forbes Africa had Wizkid listed in the Top 10 Most Bankable Artists in Africa in 2017.
To complement his richness and huge net worth, Wizkid has acquired so many beautiful and expensive cars. He also has different houses in two big mansion.
One of Wizkid's huge assets is his luxurious house in Los Angeles
He has a ₦13 million mansion in Surulere, Lagos, and another in Los Angeles reportedly worth $15 million.
There was also a recent rumour that Wizkid has acquired another home in Banana Island, one of the wealthiest suburbs in Lagos state.
Below are some of Wizkid's cars:
- Lamborghini Urus (₦80 million)
- Porsche Panamera (~₦50.8 million)
- Used Mercedes Benz G63 AMG (₦55 million – ₦65 million)
- BMW X6 crossover (₦8.7 million)
There have been hot debates as to whether Wizkid has a private jet. Although he is always seen flying chattered jets, Wizkid currently does not own a private jet.