Practice Tests: Explore basic details of Certbolt Cisco 200-901 DEVASC exam
Cisco offers loads of great certifications, and to obtain one of them, the candidates will have to take a certain exam.
Here we will talk about the 200-901 DEVASC test, the full name of which is Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms. So, without wasting any more time, let’s see what this exam is all about.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
The CertboltCisco 200-901 DEVASC exam is designed for individuals willing to assume the Developer title in the future and have at least one year of hands-on experience working on the Cisco platform.
These can be the specialists who perform the following job roles: Network Engineers, Application Developers, or Software Developers.
One of the most important things to know about the 200-901 DEVASC exam is that it is 120 minutes long and consists of multiple-choice questions.
What we don’t know is the exact number of questions that can be contained in the test. For this reason, it is recommended that each candidate try to work on their time management skills so that they manage to answer all the questions in time during the exam.
The test costs $300 and is available in the English and Japanese languages.
The topics covered in the CertboltCisco 200-901 test, as well as the specific skills measured within them, are outlined below:
Software Development and Design (15%)
- Implement common version control operations using Git
- Determine the benefits of common design patterns
- Explain the benefits of version control
- Compare software development methods
- Describe the concepts of test-driven development
- Describe parsing of common data format
- Compare data formats
Understanding & Utilizing APIs (20%)
- Build the Python script that calls REST API using the requests library
- Compare common API styles
- Determine the components of HTTP response
- Explain common Cisco 200-291 DEVASC Exam response codes related to REST APIs
- Determine the obstacles when consuming APIs
Cisco Platforms & Development (15%)
- Construct code to perform a specific operation based on a set of requirements
- Build the Python script utilizing Cisco SDK according to the SDK documentation
- Apply the concepts of model-driven programmability
- Describe the capacity of Cisco compute management platforms & APIs
- Explain device-level APIs as well as dynamic interfaces for NX-OS & IOS-XE
Application Deployment & Security (15%)
- Determine the principles of DevOps practices
- Describe the edge computing benefits
- Utilize Bash commands
- Build the Python unit test
- Determine the attributes of various application deployment models
- Explain the top OWASP threats
- Interpret the Dockerfile contents
Automation & Infrastructure (20%)
- Interpret the sequence diagram that includes API calls
- Describe the role of model-driven programmability for infrastructure automation
- Describe the principles and benefits of a code review process
- Contrast controller-level & device-level management
- Interpret a unified diff
- Describe the roles and use cases of network simulation & test tools
- Interpret the basic YANG models
- Describe the benefits and components of CI/CD pipeline in infrastructure automation
- Explain the results of a NETCONF/RESTCONF query
Network Basics (15%)
- Explain the impacts of network constraints on applications
- Explain the purpose of Certbolt MAC addresses and VLANs
- Determine the cause of application connectivity issues
- Explain the purpose and use cases of IP addresses
- Recognize common protocol port values
These were some of the most important things you need to know about the Cisco 200-901 Cisco Certification Exam.
To pass this test with a good score, it is recommended that you devote ample time to the preparation and use only the official study materials (training course, study guide, practice test, etc.).