JAMB Profile - How to create JAMB account for 2021/2022 UTME
This article will guide candidates on how to can create their JAMB profile or account for the registration of the 2021/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Suppose you are preparing to participate in the forthcoming 2021 JAMB's Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. In that case, this article will guide you on how to create a JAMB profile or account for the registration of the 2021 UTME.
Clacified has compiled a straightforward and easy procedure that will guide candidates on how to create a JAMB profile /account for the 2021 UTME.
Follow the procedure below to create your JAMB profile or account:
How To Create a JAMB Profile or Account
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board's website.
- Click on the E-facility link at the green navbar.
- Click on Create e-Facility Account/Login button at the top right.
- Click on Create an Account button.
- Once you click on the create an account button, a form field will pop up where you will be required to fill the form.
- The form includes your email address, email address confirmation, mobile number, mobile number confirmation, a secret question and answer.
The form will be in this pattern where you will fill up and complete your JAMB profile creation
You can only use on email address to create single JAMB profile account
7. After filling the form, you click on Verify Email button
8. An email noreply@JAMB.gov.ng will be sent to your email address to confirm your email.
9. Click on continue your Profile Creation to finish up your profile creation
10. Click on Proceed to Login to access your new JAMB profile
Please make sure you save or memorise the unique code sent to your email as you will need it for your JAMB registration at the Computer Based Test centre